Get the most out of your experience at the world’s most beautiful beer festival!
The Banff Craft Beer Festival is happening this weekend and we want you to be able to get the most out of your experience at the most beautiful beer festival in the world! We’ve put together 10 tips to help you be a Rocky Mountain Beer Boss this weekend!
1) WHERE – Cave and Basin – 311 Cave Ave, Banff, Alberta (Cross the bridge at the end of Banff Ave. then turn right. About a kilometer down you will find the parking lot to the Cave and Basin – remember you always have the option to take the shuttle from downtown!)
2) WHEN – Friday, November 25th and Saturday, November 26th
Friday EVENING SESSION: 5pm to 10pm (doors open at 4:45pm)
Saturday AFTERNOON SESSION – Noon to 4pm (doors open at 11:45am)
Saturday EVENING SESSION – 5pm to 10pm (doors open at 4:45pm)
3) WHAT – Albeerta! The Banff Craft Beer Festival is uniquely Albertan with 30 of Alberta’s craft breweries and distilleries from every corner of Alberta! Also six of the Bow Valley’s best restaurants and pubs will showcase their delicious food. Make sure you come early and hungry because you are going to want and try them all!
4) GET THERE EARLY – the early bird gets the beer! Have an opportunity to personally meet the many breweries’ Brew Masters and sample the special cask beers they bring to the event.
5). GETTING THERE – There are 2 FREE shuttle service running approx. every 15 minutes to the Banff Craft Beer Festival continuously from Banff Ave. Brewing Co./High Rollers to the Cave and Basin and back.
– Pick-up and drop off Banff Ave Brewing/High Rollers
– November 25th – 4:30pm until 10:30pm
– November 26th – 11:30pm until 9:30pm
PLEASE DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE
6) SOCIAL MEDIA – Charge up your smart phone! The Banff Craft Beer Festival is connected to everyone through our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts. Tag your photos with #banffbeerfest to engage with the people who love all things beer and Banff!
7) SAMPLE TOKENS – The Banff Craft Beer Festival is a Sampling Event. Upon entry, each guest will receive an official sample cup to use throughout the event and take home with them afterwards! All beer and food can be sampled by first purchasing sample tokens. Sample tokens are $1 and sold in sheets of ten. Each sample is a minimum of 2 tokens and a sample of beer is legally 4oz, which is 1/3 of a bottle of beer.
8) DRESS WARM – The Banff Craft Beer Festival is held partially outdoors surrounded by the majestic Rocky Mountains! We will have tents and heaters but dressing for the weather will make the experience both inspiring and memorable! You’ll want to spend time in our newest area – the Banff Ave Brewing Mountain View Lounge – with beer, food, a fire pit, music and more!
9) PRE & POST PARTY – the Official Pre & Post Party is at Banff Ave. Brewing Co. and High Rollers located at 110 Banff Ave, 2nd Floor Clocktower Village Mall. Then jump on the free shuttle to go straight to the Banff Craft Beer Festival! When your festival session is over, catch the shuttle and head right back to Banff Ave Brewing and High Rollers to continue the fun!
10) GET A ROOM – Amazing festival packages are available! Includes: Accommodations, event tickets and a souvenir mug. Book now at: Best of Banff
NEED MORE INFO or TICKETS– check out our website at: