If you’re one of the cool kids, you’re either already coming to the Revy Beerfest (March 31 / April 1) or you’re trapped somewhere (down a well, in a broken escape room, etc.). And don’t get us wrong, the Revy Beerfest, being held on the side of a mountain, is more than enough reason to head to Revelstoke – but that doesn’t mean there aren’t a whole bunch of other reasons to head to this incredible mountain town. Because there are too many to list here, our list focuses on craft beer, craft spirits and amazing vibes. Here’s our list of 5 must see places where you’re in Revy!
- Mt Begbie beer has become almost as iconic in town as the peak itself. Since it was founded in 1996, it has become a firm favourite with locals and visitors alike, winning many awards. Head to their tasting room for the full experience.
- Rumpus Beer Co. is the long time dream of master brewer, Fred, and his wife, Dana. Fred has been working as a brewer for 11 years and brewing at home much longer. The brewery opened in 2019 to the delight of many locals who now guzzle beer and pack the cozy space most nights of the week.
- The Craft Bierhaus has over 15 beers on tap, rotating frequently. Paired with a Texan BBQ and modern Canadian menu, this place is epic!
- Looking for more great cocktails? Head to Old School Eatery, The 112, or The Quartermaster Eatery and you can decide who has the best bartenders in town.
- The MacKenzie Common Tavern offers the best in après vibes and late-night cocktails, and is the official venue for the #REVYBeerfest After Party!
Got suggestions of places we missed? Let us know!
And for more information or tickets to #REVYBeerfest go to apresbeerfestivals.com
President – ABF
Not Receiving Our Email Announcements? Add email@example.com to your approved senders list and never miss an update!
Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @abbeerfestivals for the latest updates.