REVY BEERFEST 2023! KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- March 23, 2023
- 0 Comment(s)
We couldn’t be more excited for the first annual Revy Beerfest happening on the SIDE OF A MOUNTAIN at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Friday, March 31st and Saturday, April 1st. To get the most out of your experience, we’ve put together everything you’ll need to have an incredible – and safe – Beerfest experience!
- Check Road Conditions – always be ready for surprises when traveling through the mountains – even late in the season. And if you’re coming from Banff, check in advance to see if the highway is closed near Golden – more information here. It should be open during the day but closures do happen. And don’t forget the time zone change!
- Dress for the Weather – Hosting the event on the side of a mountain is a beautiful experience – but you’ll want to dress for the weather as you line up for the gondola and hike down to Revelation Lodge. Another thing to consider is your footwear – things can be slippery.
- Accessibility – if you have any accessibility issues, please reach out to us in advance so we can make a plan to get you to the festival safely (firstname.lastname@example.org). Getting to the Revelation Lodge consists of showing your #RevyBeerfest ticket at the bottom gondola, riding it up, then walking down a slight incline (200 meters with an 8 percent grade) to get to the Beerfest.
- Beerfest After Party – The after party will be held in the Mackenzie Tavern each night in the ski village at the bottom of the lift. Shuttles will run late to make sure you can stay for the party and still get home safely.
- Getting to the Festival from Town – There are going to be multiple ways of getting to and from RMR to attend the festival – so there are no excuses for drinking and driving.. Let’s be safe and use one of these options:
- Beerfest Shuttle – There will be a shuttle dedicated to bringing people out to the event. This shuttle will run between Grizzly Plaza downtown and RMR. Just show your #RevyBeerfest ticket (or wristband after the event) and hop on! Shuttles run from 5pm to midnight on the Friday and 11am until midnight on the Saturday of the event.
- Regular RMR Shuttle – The regular RMR shuttle will be running its spring frequency and will be servicing all stops it regularly services. Cost for this shuttle is $4 – more information here
- Cab Companies – there are 2 cab companies in Revelstoke – you’ll want to call early:
- Johnnie’s Taxi – (250) 837-3000
- Howard’s Taxi – (250) 683-2733
- How Sample Tokens Work – When you get to the event, you can purchase sample tokens near the entrance. Each token is $1 and sold in blocks of 10. Each sample of beer is 2 or 3 tokens and food offerings range from 5 to 12 tokens. There will be a variety of serving sizes as well as gluten free and vegetarian options.
- Dates and Times – The event runs Friday, March 31st from 6pm to 10pm (Gondola starts loading at 5:30pm with a 10 minute ride to get to the lodge). Last chance to purchase sample tokens is 9:30pm and last pour is at 9:45pm. There are 2 sessions on the Saturday – noon ‘til 4pm and 5pm to 9pm.
- Wifi on Site – There will be complimentary wifi on site at the event so you can post as many pictures of yourself having an amazing time as you want! To access, use the following link.
- How Do You Get Up to the Festival Once You’re at the Hill? – Show your #REVYBeerfest ticket to the attendant at the bottom gondola station and they will let you on through a special gate marked ‘STAFF & EVENTS’. Get off at the top and make your way down to the Revelation Lodge. There will be signage indicating where to go.
***Note – you will not be allowed up the gondola with ski or snowboard gear unless you have a lift pass ***
Get tickets to #REVYBeerfest here – apresbeerfestivals.com/tickets
President – ABF
Not Receiving Our Email Announcements? Add email@example.com to your approved senders list and never miss an update!
Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @abbeerfestivals for the latest updates.