The Taste of Adventure – 5 Tips to Make This Weekend’s Jasper Beer & Barley Summit Your Ultimate Beer and Spirit Experience
- January 25, 2019
- 0 Comment(s)
Your mountain adventure awaits! The Jasper Beer & Barley Summit/Festival, hosted at the world-renowned Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, is unlike any festival experience in the world.
Each evening of the 2 night festival will feature a line up of tantalizing craft beers and spirits to sample, as well as succulent foods prepared by the amazing chefs at JPL! During the day, listen to passionate stories from some of the top brewers and distillers in the world plus other amazing guests. Think of the Summit like the League of Super Heroes, but more chill, with brewer/distiller super powers, and way, way, way more beards.
Here’s 5 tips to make this weekend an amazing mountain experience:
- Come with an appetite! The amazing chefs at Jasper Park Lodge will once again be preparing incredible food all weekend. As part of your weekend package, you’ll enjoy 5 amazing meals from Friday night through til Sunday morning.
- Be ready to hang with the best! There’s something special about anyone who is able to be the best at something. For the Saturday seminars, we have an incredible line up of brewers, distillers and chefs who have become leaders in their field – and gathered some fascinating stories along the way.
- Come thirsty! Both nights of the Summit will start with a welcome reception at 5:30pm, followed by sampling festivals from 6pm to 10pm right after. Enjoy amazing craft beer and spirits, plus dinner from JPL’s famous chefs.
- Bring your sense of adventure! The ABF team and Park Distillery crew are teaming up for a snowshoe trek on Friday afternoon from 2pm to 4pm, and then from 3:30pm til 5pm on the Saturday, join us on the lake for some relaxed shinny. If you’re interested in taking part in either activity, email email@example.com to save your spot since space is limited.
- Enjoy yourself! You’ll be attending one of the most unique events in the world, hosted at one of the most beautiful places in the world – eat, drink and embrace your mountain adventure!
For Summit details, single night festival tickets, or weekend packages, visit: https://albertabeerfestivals.com/festivals/jasper-beer-barley-summit/ or follow us @ABBeerfestivals or visit our website – albertabeerfestivals.com.