5 REASONS TO TAKE IN THE BANFF CRAFT BEER WEEK
- November 2, 2020
- 0 Comment(s)
If nothing else, 2020 has been a time to try new things. Unprecedented numbers of people began riding bikes, cultivating sourdough starters (at least for a week or two) and making tie-dye a thing again. With large gatherings on hold indefinitely, Alberta Beer Festivals has had to embrace new ideas as well. “The First Annual Banff Craft Beer Week is our way to safely celebrate the best of Alberta in one of the most beautiful places on earth,” says Mark Kondrat, CEO of ABF. “We know how hard the year has been for everyone, so we wanted to have something people could look forward to in a safe, fun environment.”
To get into the spirit of things, here are our TOP 5 REASONS to take part in the Banff Craft Beer Week:
1) SAFETY – ABF knew from the beginning that the only way people could enjoy the Banff Craft Beer Week was if they weren’t stressing about their safety at the same time. All activations planned for the Banff Craft Beer Week will follow all AHS and Parks Canada guidelines for safety. ABF fully agrees with and supports this statement from the Town of Banff’s website – ‘The health and safety of everyone in the Town of Banff is top priority. The Town of Banff is working hard to support local businesses with reopening and to resume local services in a way that aligns with the Alberta’s staged strategy, aligns with Parks Canada regulations, and ensures public health orders are followed.’
2) WORK FROM HOME, FROM BANFF – Work from home; from Banff! The Banff Lodging Co. has a wide range of accommodation options to choose from – and with Banff Craft Beer Week Special Rates – you can Stay Longer, Save More! Stay:
1 Night and get 15% off your room
2 Nights and get 20% off your room
3 Nights or more and get 25% off your room
Use Promo Code: BEERWEEK The code can be used at any of our hotels at www.bestofbanff.com
3) EXPERIENCES FOR EVERYONE – Sticking with the theme of how 2020 has forced people to get creative, we couldn’t be more excited to share the different activations going on throughout the town for the Banff Craft Beer Week. New brewery opening? Check. Tap take-overs? Check. Beer-pairing dinners? Check. Yoga, trivia night, food and drink specials, and over 20 venues to visit? Check, check, check, check. And speaking of – check out the landing page for the Banff Craft Beer Week to get all the information you need to have an amazing time.
4) DID WE MENTION THE FOOD? – Yeah, I know we did, but when the food is this good, it bears repeating. Banff is recognized as an international food destination for very good reason. Some chefs have prepared incredible food and beer pairing menus while others are using beer as key ingredients in delicious dishes. Can you think of anything better than delicious food and beer in one of the most beautiful places on earth? Didn’t think so.
5) GET OUT THERE – Not all the action for the Banff Craft Beer Week is in Banff. Lake Louise Ski Resort and Sunshine Village Ski Resort are destinations for the Banff Craft Beer Week. Not only are you able to carve some of the best slopes in North America, both hills will feature incredible beer and food specials at all their restaurants and eateries. Carve and Craft anyone?
BONUS REASON – YOU DESERVE IT! It’s been a bit of a year. This is a chance for you to get out there and enjoy yourself in the best ways possible.
Brewed in partnership with Brightside, the 1st Annual Banff Craft Beer Week will run from November 20th – 29th. The Banff Craft Beer Week will celebrate the best of Alberta in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Whether sipping your après beer after carving the hill all day, pairing craft beer with delicious food at some of Banff’s best eateries, or taking part in one of the many other local activations going on throughout the week, your mountain adventure awaits!
Check out all the details for the Banff Craft Beer Week here – www.albertabeerfestivals.com/banff-craft-beer-week
Follow us for all the latest news…
- Handles: #BanffBeerWeek and @ABBeerfestivals
- Facebook: facebook.com/ABBeerFestivals
- Twitter: twitter.com/abbeerfestivals
- Instagram: instagram.com/abbeerfestivals
- Website: https://albertabeerfestivals.com/