SPRING FESTIVALS UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19 VIRUS
- June 16, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
June 16, 2021 – Scheduling Update for Calgary International Beerfest & Edmonton Craft Beer Festival
“All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” — Walt Disney.
Like so many people, Alberta Beer Festivals (ABF) has had to face great adversity since the beginning of the pandemic. If you’re reading this, you’re most likely one of the people we owe a huge thank you to for sticking with us through this difficult time. The number of people who have reached out and said they’d be there to support us whenever we were able to do festivals again has been incredible and something we will never forget!
With the recent announcement by the provincial government regarding staged re-openings, ABF is excited to announce our final rescheduling of our two largest beer events (last time we swear)…
- The Calgary International Beerfest will be held on October 15 & 16, 2021 in the BMO Centre on Stampede Park.
- The Edmonton Craft Beer Festival will be held the following weekend on October 22 & 23, 2021 in the Edmonton Expo Centre.
- All tickets previously purchased will be re-issued for the October 2021 events.
- ABF is working hard with our ticketing company Showpass to reissue tickets for this year’s festival by the end of the day.
- If you pre-purchased sample tokens for a 2020 event, they are still valid so please bring them to the 2021 event.
- Tickets are being reissued because so much time has passed we want to ensure people have the most up to date tickets with the NEW DATES & TIMES.
- For precautionary purposes, we have split Saturday into two sessions:
- Saturday Evening 5:30 – 10pm
- Saturday Afternoon Noon – 4:30pm
- If you have purchased a Saturday ticket, you will automatically be issued a Saturday evening ticket
- If you would like a Saturday Afternoon ticket please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not offering refunds for these events and we appreciate your understanding in this matter. We continue to work hard to support the craft beer and spirit industry that we love.
Thank you for sticking with us! For our loyal ticket holders with valid tickets to our upcoming October events, your name will be entered into a draw for a chance to win some super cool prizes!! More details forthcoming, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @abbeerfestivals to keep updated on those forthcoming draws.
We value each of you and thank you for your continued support! We’ve always appreciated those who supported us, but it is in difficult times you really learn how important that support is.
President – ABF
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
Not Receiving Our Email Announcements?
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved senders list and never miss an update! Click here to join our mailing list.